Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emergency Vet

Had to take Hazel into the emergency vet this morning. Yesterday she stopped walking and I would have to try to pick her up and drag her outside. She somehow hurt her back right leg (probably playing too hard with her hyper sister Gracie), and she was crying and shaking all night. It also doesn't help that Eric is away fishing this weekend and she misses him. This morning, it took her two hours to get out of bed, so I finally took her in. They gave her Midazolam (which caused her to walk around crashing into the walls and cabinets) :)
They also gave me some liquid ibuprophen to give her. If she's not getting better tomorrow, I have to take her to our vet for X-rays. Jeez, what is up with these animals around here lately? At least Gracie and Mrs. Kitchen are normal for now.
Not much new on the fertility front. Still pretty sore and it hurts when I walk or use my abs, but I remember last time it took about 8-9 days for that to go away, so we'll see how I feel in a few days. I rotate back to some night shifts at work starting Thursday, so that prob. won't help me feel better, but it's only until Sun. I go back for acupuncture 10/20.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for the rules. I hope all of your animals are feeling better and still keeping my fingers crossed for you.