Friday, September 26, 2008

Made up our minds

OK,
We've finally decided what we are going to do. We are for sure sticking with the adoption route and are planning to apply to the agency in Georgia that has you pick up your baby when they are two weeks old.
First, though, we are trying ONE more IUI/Injectible med cycle through our fertility clinic. I don't want to have to throw out the meds when they expire next year and thought it wouldn't hurt to give it one more shot. I am also doing acupuncture treatments around this IUI cycle, so hopefully that will help boost our chances. I start my first shot tonight. Wish us luck! :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wishing you the very best!

Cathy said...

Good luck! I hope all your dreams come true. Keeping you in my thoughts especially durning the dreaded and longest 2 week wait.

geminicassiopeia said...

Fingers and toes are crossed!