Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BABY STUFF!!!!!















OK, I admit it, I am addicted to garage sales and craigslist. :) I have found sooo many cool things for our baby that I just had to post some pics. The crib was FREE!!!!, the changing table we found the same day from someone on craigslist, and it just happens to be the same one that goes with the crib (Pali). The jogging stroller was practically new at a garage sale for $10, and the swing was $2!!!! I also found this great pack-n-play by Carters yesterday that has the very hungry catepillar design, along with stuffed catepillar, sun, strawberry, etc.. on the mobile. It also plays music, has a light and vibrates. I still have a barnyard crib bedding set from Lands End (I got for practically nothing when I worked there in 2001) and Eric's sister Brittany gave us TWO whole rubbermaid containers full of baby clothes!! Most are boy clothes, but if we were to get a girl there are also some unisex pieces in there. We also have another tote full of clothes from a garage sale that gave them to us for FREE!!!! I could not believe it. Now we just have to figure out a paint color for the nursery. Any suggestions???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just stumbled across your blog and I'm so excited for you. Funny thing about the blogging world-it's an outlet for the blogger and a small window for the rest of us. You have been soooo blessed with all the baby stuff! Reading of your adoption journey reminds me of our friends who just adopted an infant last October. What a journey and of course, worth the wait. Because they didn't know what what they were getting, she chose a pretty, light blue gray and safari theme that works very well with a girl and would of worked with a little boy. Lord bless you as you wait.

Cathy said...

Since we are open to gender as well we went with my favorite color of yellow and are deciding on a theme once we know.

I LOVE all the cute stuff. Getting stuff for our future children is so much fun.

geminicassiopeia said...

A nice shade of light green or sage green goes either way. Benjamin Moore has a nice color Apple Blossom I think it was called.Careful with the baby stuff, it's a slippery slope!! I had to talk myself down at Gymboree last night;) It's hard to stop once you start. But, I say what the heck have fun and shop away. It sure does make the waiting more fun.Ingrid